Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Facebook

Submission + - PayPal launches Facebook app for sending money (techworld.com.au)

angry tapir writes: "PayPal has launched a Facebook application designed to let users of the social networking site send money to each other. The application, named Send Money, features a greeting card component for accompanying the money transfer with an e-card containing a message, photos and videos to mark occasions like birthdays and anniversaries."
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

PayPal launches Facebook app for sending money

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...