Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Apache Software

Apache 2.0 Alpha 4 Released

An anonymous reader was the first to notice that Apache 2.0 Alpha 4 has been released for all you apache type folks.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Apache 2.0 Alpha 4 Released

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...